Re: VSCCA weekend

To: Silikal@aol.com
Subject: Re: VSCCA weekend
From: jeh@world.std.com (jim hayes)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 21:26:29 -0400
> Jay Nadelson writes:
> >This Friday and Saturday  June 16 and 17 are the annual joint VSCCA
> >Jaguar club two day event at Lime Rock Park.  Us vintage racers shar
> >track time with the Jag club.
>
> So, would anyone like an extra hand in the pits on Saturday?  I'm slo
> getting started in racing,  trying to put together a couple Spitfires
> Dave "will work for paddock pass" Williamson (silikal@aol.com)  Spits

Find me at LRP (Blue Alfa Spider # 219 and I'll give you a rundown on
car prep for various groups. I've run VSCCA since '89, now with a '59
Alfa Spider and I have a '62 Spider that runs Jefferson 500, SVRA and
VARAC.

Jim Hayes    jeh@fotec.com  tel:1-800-537-8254   fax:1-617-241-8616

Vintage racing '59 & '62 Alfa Spiders.