VSCCA weekend

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: VSCCA weekend
From: Vintagemg@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 22:02:26 -0400
This Friday and Saturday  June 16 and 17 are the annual joint VSCCA and
Jaguar club two day event at Lime Rock Park.  Us vintage racers share the
track time with the Jag club.  (not at the same time). This is like most
VSCCA events is a low key event and we are limited to 90 entries.  VSCCA
event chairman for this event is Bob Millstein.  (H)914-747-9474,
(O)914-762-1200 for more info.

I will be driving my 1960 MGA #595 for the last time in its current
configuration.  A freshly rebuilt motor (to VSCCA Specs... i.e.  1588 + 0.040
Bore) will be going in by summers end.

Cheers.

Jay Nadelson
1960 MGA Roadster