Pomona Road Races Live Again!! July 22-23

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Pomona Road Races Live Again!! July 22-23
From: "Annis, Casey" <cannis@smtplink.Coh.ORG>
Date: Tue, 30 May 95 10:05:54 pst
     Unbelievable as it may seem the famous pomona road races through the
     pomona fairgrounds, will be held again this year on july22-23 by the
     vintage auto racing association. We've been battling for over a year
     to get the permits and approvals to put this one on and now it's
     finally going to happen. Entry fees are only $150 for a full weekend
     of racing at this very historic southern california site. For more
     info e-mail me or call our club secretary at 1-800-280-VARA. With
     enough support we can make this an annual spectator event.

     Casey Annis
     Blackwatch racing
     Lotus 51A
     VARA Member at large