tvr

RE: Vixen Turbine Wheels

Subject: RE: Vixen Turbine Wheels
From: "Hill, Stephen M EDUC:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 10:09:54 -0700
The info I have come across from several manufacturers shows a 5.5 inch rim
is within specs for a 205/60-15 tire.

If anybody is looking or source of good info on performance tires, take a
look at this site: http://www.tirerack.com/index.jsp This is the address for
The Tire Rack in the US, which carries many brands, does technical
evaluations, and survey their customers for feedback on performance. You can
easily spend a couple of hours wandering this site.

I have narrowed down my search to two tires:  Yokohama A520 or Michelin
Pilot SX GT in the 205/60-15 size.

Stephen