tvr

Re: Tuning 2500

Subject: Re: Tuning 2500
From: "Rolf Beuttenmuller" <rolf@bnl.gov>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 08:48:17 -0500
I tried to stir up the list a little but my message got bounced back. I hope
the changes I have made in my Mail program have solved this problem.

I have taken the summer off from working on my house and will be
concentrating on the TVR. So on that Note I .....

I need some help from you Vixen owners out there. The steering rack mount
has three holes to allow the rack to be mounted forward or back. Which way
are your racks mounted?. After cleaning up my chassis I have no telltale
marks and I never thought to document the racks location before taking it
apart. And that was about six years ago.

Your comments ( kind, I'm a sensitive old man) will be greatly appreciated.
While I am at it what size tires are you all mounting on the stock alloy
rims? The originals are 165R 15.

Rolf 1970 Vixen S2 ( LVX16984)

Rolf Beuttenmuller
Brookhaven National Laboratory