tvr

Re: 2500M wiring harness?

To: Rikrock@aol.com
Subject: Re: 2500M wiring harness?
From: GRIFF65@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 08:52:27 EST
pick up a Street Rodding magazine and check out the wiring aftermarket stuff
the hot rodders are using. There is some great stuff out there to rewire the
car so that it all makes sense. I had never done such a thing before but I
completely rewired a 2500M with a fuse box, wiring and components from a
company called Centech. It was not that hard. It was great being able to add
safety features like relays for high current circuits and extra circuits for
fans, stereos, extra lights, etc.. It was also great to have to whole thing
organized for easy trouble shooting. I used a modular approach with multi pin
connectors for easy disassembly. There are several good books out there on
auto wiring and the suppliers/manufacturers of the kits/components are
extremely helpful. So, unless you are a real stickler for originality give it
a try and make your own harness.  Just a thought. Dave