Re: [TR] Electric Fuel Pump

Subject: Re: [TR] Electric Fuel Pump
From: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 21:04:40 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs (triumphs@autox.team.net)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 4:52 AM, Dixie4 <dixie4.wales@virgin.net> wrote:
> As the pump would not be seen perhaps I would consider a Chinese solid state
> pump available for 10.5 GBP. on eBay UK. A fit and forget solution small and
> compact. The delivery poundage should be 4 to 6 pounds for SU and Stromberg
> carbs, higher for Webers.

For small pumps that won't be seen, the low pressure Facet pump may be
a good alternative.  You can even use it inline with the mechanical
pump.

40104 at
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/eppages/facetpumps.php?clickkey=9133
is a 1.5 - 4.0 psi, 25 gph pump.  FEP-42SV is the install kit that
includes the bolts and the filter.  Don't use a Facet pump without the
proper filter, and a regular filter ahead of it.

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive