[TR] Looking for late GT6/Spitfire Axle Assembly

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Looking for late GT6/Spitfire Axle Assembly
From: "Martin Secrest" <moira.secrest@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 12:05:49 -0400
Hey folks, if anyone has a good condition GT6-3 or late ('73-'80) Spitfire
rear axle assembly, I'm in the market for one.  It's a long story but the
left half-shaft assembly in my '73 GT6 is toast.  I need the LEFT axle, with
flanges and the hub, basically everything except the brake parts.  Just PM
me at moira.secrest@verizon.net.  I'm hoping for an axle with good bearings
(no roughness or play) that I can squeeze another 20 or 30k miles out of.
Thanks.

--
Martin Secrest
Arlington, VA