[TR] Wire wheel - suggestions for tire service in Daytona area

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, wisejohna@gmail.com
Subject: [TR] Wire wheel - suggestions for tire service in Daytona area
From: aribert neumann <aribertn@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 07:43:15 -0400
If the wire wheel question has not been answered yet  (I read my digests in
batches and am frequently a few days behind), I would suggest that a source
for wire wheel information (tire stores that can mount them, etc.) might be
at GrassRoots Motorspeorts Magazine (and their sister publication - Classic
Motorsports).  They just happen to be in Ormund Beach/ Holly Hill area.
I've been a subscriber for a decade or more and they have made mention of
people dropping by their offices and I do vaguely remember some articles in
the past dealing with vehicles with wire wheels and where they had the tire
service done.  Since I have not had an LBC with wire wheels in the past 20
yrs, I did not pay any attention to that portion of the articles.