Re: [TR] TR3A Lazy O/D

To: Bud R <levilevi@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A Lazy O/D
From: "Art McEwen" <amcewen2@cogeco.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 14:09:33 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
References: <76509bb01257e.51eeb666@cgocable.ca> <73c0cb4d1796c.51eeb757@cgocable.ca> <74c0be2f1319d.51eeb799@cgocable.ca> <7530ee3d17426.51eeb7d8@cgocable.ca> <7590de6f106fa.51eeb815@cgocable.ca> <76f0877516bd9.51eeb852@cgocable.ca> <7530982c16c82.51ee802d@cgocable.ca> <B93FB000-F091-439F-B0E9-064C9F452A08@comcast.net> <74c0a58e115ee.51eec640@cgocable.ca> <74e0f0fe1285d.51eec682@cgocable.ca> <74c0f2e61793c.51eec6c1@cgocable.ca>
>"Bud, it's the last thing you fixed that failed"

Actually that's why I suspected the toping up of the oil level since I did that
just the day before, I got lazy and only jacked up the left hand side of the
car so I probably over filled it by 1/2".     The Relay is the 2nd oldest thing
as I replaced it 4-5 years ago....

Anybody know the amperage the relay should put out?

Art

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive