Re: [TR] Internal Bonnet Release System for TR3/A/B?

To: <Loumetelko@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Internal Bonnet Release System for TR3/A/B?
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 15:28:24 -0800
> Really, I was just looking for a bonnet
> release system that  might be similar to what was found on
> the TR2 & TR4.

That was kind of my point, the TR4 bonnet opens back to front, which allows
the use of a less reliable catch.  My Stag uses the same catch, and I can't
count how many times it has popped open while traveling down the road.  No
way would I want that on a bonnet that opens front to back, as the edge of
the bonnet will catch the air stream and very likely throw it into the
windscreen (and possibly my head).

-- Randall

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive