[TR] Headlight/Control Head questions - TR3A

Subject: [TR] Headlight/Control Head questions - TR3A
From: suhringtr36 at comcast.net (suhringtr36 at comcast.net)
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 01:56:34 +0000 (UTC)
Dave:

I have run into the exact same problem with my headlight. I have tried
everything and have not been able to get it to fit. I have an original bucket
on the other side it it fits fine. So, I have located a spare original bucket
and just got the adjuster screw replacements and the clip and will see if this
resolves the issue. I did measure the diameter of the original bucket compared
to the repro and the repro is a 1/16" wider, which could be the problem. We'll
see.

Scott Suring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6