Re: [TR] New Forum - Email vs. Forum

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] New Forum - Email vs. Forum
From: "Paul Willoughby" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 16:11:11 -0800
Counterpoint to Bob.  I prefer the current Triumph email list over a forum
format.  I like the fact that the list comes to me -  I don't have to go to
it.  If I don't visit a forum for a few weeks or months, I miss all that
information.  I'll usually only catch up on the last page or two of forum
topics if I haven't visited for a while.

More importantly, with the list, I know that my questions go directly to
everyone's inbox, increasing my chances of getting my problem solved timely.

Mark, we don't tell you enough, thank you for the administration of our
lists.

Paulw
Torrance, CA
56 TR3