[TR] odd sized TR3 style top

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] odd sized TR3 style top
From: tfansher@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 15:31:26 +0000 (UTC)
The "new" TR3A - commission number after 60,000 came with a top still in the
box with no markings. It was purchased about 1995 and is in great shape. It's
the three window top. I think the center window is more curved than
squared off. Anyway, it's about 3 inches short in all dimensions. No way will
it stretch even when hot ( this is Florida after all) enough to have been the
proper top for this model.
Question: Where some of the earlier tops "smaller" ?
if so, anyone need one of the smaller tops?
TIA
Tom
60 TR3A topless
61 TR3A going to Jekyll with my Red Ale
73 Stag going to Jekyll to carry a lot of stuff
62 TR4 next in line for a rebuild

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47