Re: [TR] TR3 Broken Head Stud

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Broken Head Stud
From: <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 12:31:04 -0600
I guess this is the best of a bad situation.  I pulled the head and there
was enough stud that I could get to it with some vise-grips and remove the
balance.

If the proper torque for the head bolts is 105#, is it correct to assume I
need to torque the studs into the block at 105# ?

It's a Good Day! (sort of)

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"