Re: [TR] Impossible to reply or contact

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Impossible to reply or contact
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 17:21:48 -0700
>> I will get back to my 6-Pack Forum where peoples seem much friendlier!

I'm sorry you feel that you would rather leave this list than go through
the effort of trimming the old replies from your messages.

Editing the old text that is no longer relevant to a reply is considered
politeness in email lists and it only takes a couple seconds to do.

If you find a statement from Mark saying that there is a limit to
message length and that replies should be edited and a note from me
thanking Mark for the way the list is set up to be unfriendly, then so
be it.

Personally I prefer both polite and friendly.

Teriann

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47