Re: [TR] TR3 Windscreen glazing

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Windscreen glazing
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 05:13:33 -0700
Scott Suhring wrote:
> I did a bit of a dry run with the glazing (this is rubber and not the
> original cloth like material that was used by the factory) and found it very
> hard to avoid all binding on the corners. It would require lots of cuts and
> removal of rubber. Would you think it could be okay to only place the
> glazing on the straight sections of the windscreen (sides, top and bottom)
> and not do the corners?  Other Lister's experience in doing this? Thanks.

After hours with nothing to show but sticky glazing goo all over the
place and an incomplete project I went to my local automotive window
replacing company and had it done.  Fast, cheap & no mess ... the second
time.

If that job needs doing again on my TR or my Land Rover, without
hesitation I will let the pros do it

Teriann
'61 TR3A
60 Land Rover