Re: [TR] Cargo--smallest pickup at Home Depot

To: terryrs@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Cargo--smallest pickup at Home Depot
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 19:46:07 EDT
In a message dated 10/1/2009 6:06:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
terryrs@comcast.net writes:

Brought  back a load of 2x6x12 pressure treated lumber in the passenger
seat of
the  TR3A last weekend.

Just curious.

Where do you suppose this lands  on the originality debate?B  ...As I think
about it, it's probably  pretty common for the second owners....

==AM==
Don't know if it's all that common with others, but it is with me. Back in
the 1970s, I used to load our local club's autocross supplies into the GT6
several times a year, often including as many of the pylons as would fit
(and  these were the BIG road work pylons)! I had a roof rack that got its
share  of use as well.

I also have a roof rack for my current Herald sedan. That rack also has
seen its share of ladders and lumber, and all sorts of things have been carted
 in the boot and interior (easy enough to remove the rear seat back for a
longer  load area)!

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.
--  Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus (22)

Triumph 10 /  Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: _http://www.vtr.org_ (http://www.vtr.org/)

Check out the North  American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database: _http://triumph-herald.us_ (http://triumph-herald.us/)

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net