Re: [TR] It might be possible, but....

To: pethier@comcast.net, adrianjones747@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [TR] It might be possible, but....
From: MMoore8425@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 13:34:09 EST
In a message dated 1/30/2009 9:48:10 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
pethier@comcast.net writes:

Makes  sense.  I also would not pass up the opportunity to anti-sieze the
caged  nuts.  You might have to do this again  sometime.

Over the years, I have also had to replace some cages and nuts. I  drilled
holes in the wings of the cages  and used tiny nuts and flathead  (countersunk)
screws (#4) to attach the cages (no welding).

Mike Moore 59 TR3

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net