Re: [TR] lightening flywheel

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] lightening flywheel
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 23:41:14 -0700
If you are talking high rev racing engines, it is prudent to have the entire
engine balanced with all moving parts attached.  However, for street use,
having each assembly balanced should be sufficient.

Most clutch disks and pressure plates are close enough out of the box that
having everything balanced when attached should not be necessary.

Results may vary!

Joe C.