Re: [TR] Wire Wheel Question

To: "Alexander Delis" <ols@bcdef.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Wire Wheel Question
From: "Geo Hahn" <ahwahnee18@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 14:00:08 -0700
Probably not much chance of consensus on this choice.

I went with Dunlops (60 spoke painted) about 8 years ago and have had
no problems.  Indeed, I get a 65 mph vibration I have chased for years
on my disc wheels that disappears with the wires.

Yes, one of the Big 3 used to regularly bad-mouth Dunlops (obviously
not the vendor who carries them) saying you would need to have them
tuned when they arrived, etc.  I did not find that to be the case.

I certainly don't have anything against Daytons, I'm just someone who
was quite satisfied with Dunlops.

Geo

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net