Re: [TR] Lucas's looseness limits lighting?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Lucas's looseness limits lighting?
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 06:10:21 -0700
  > The factory soldered the bullets on using a solder pot. I've tried
> to solder a couple on with big Weller soldering gun and believe me,
> crimping is way easier.

The factory soldered them so I did too.  It is a slow process but I
figure it eliminated internal space where corrosion might occur. And of
course I also assembled the connectors with the dielectric grease to
help keep moisture out.  And I never reused the female connectors as I
do not have a good way to insure the internal corrosion is cleaned out.

Teriann

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net