Re: [TR] TR4 engine rebuild

To: Lee&John Howard <leejohn7@gmail.com>, Ed Woods <fogbro1@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 engine rebuild
From: John Herrera <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 16:45:53 -0500
> Thanks, Ed.> Where is the Engine Room? Only one I found is in Portland,
Me....is that> it? Where do you drill the extra drain holes? Maybe an inch
away on each> side of the original hole?> > John

Ed & John:

I think it's spelled Solow, if that helps your search any. The current owner
of my old TR3 racecar had an engine done there, and he lives in Washington. So
The Engine Room is probably in The Great Northwest somewhere.

John

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net