[TR] Steering Column Bushings.... EASY! THANK YOU!!!

To: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Subject: [TR] Steering Column Bushings.... EASY! THANK YOU!!!
From: "Lanoway, Brian" <Brian_Lanoway@standardaero.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:16:24 -0600
Bob,

Based on your recommendation, I'm about to order a set of Art Lipp's
steering column bushings for my TR6.  I had a hard time imagining what
had to be done to install these and worried that it might be difficult,
but your latest post to your web site shows that it is in fact VERY
EASY.

Thank you so much for posting the installation photos on your web site.
I'll be following them while saying "Thank you Bob!" every step of the
way!

Cheers,
Brian Lanoway
1973 TR6
Winnipeg

        On Jan 28th Bob Danielson wrote:

                Guys & Gals,

                I just finished one of those "dreaded"
jobs.....replacing the steering
                column bushings. But I used Art Lipp's Delrin bushings
and the job was very
                easy. No need to remove the shaft, column or even the
old bushings. These
                tap in over the old ones. I just updated my site with
directions and
                pictures, so give it a look see
                (http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/SteeringColumn.htm) Now
that I've done it
                once, I could probably do it again in an hour's time.

                Bob

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net