Re: [TR] Wedge front springs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Wedge front springs
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 17:41:04 EDT
In a message dated 7/31/2007 2:06:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
TR250Driver@aol.com writes:
> I did renew the bump stops.  I put standard rated springs in from one of
> the
> big three.  I was looking for the correct ride height.  I do not wish to
> install any uprated springs that in theory lower the car but I may have to
> go that
> route since my confidence is low now on the standard springs available.

The problem is there are three springs used across the line depending on TR7
vs TR8 and AC vs non-AC.  VB sells one spring.  And it is the wrong one.
Putting in Ted's "lowered" spring raised my car at least an inch.  And it dives
less during braking.

Dave