Re: [TR] Wedge front springs

To: McGaheyRx@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Wedge front springs
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 15:06:11 EDT
In a message dated 7/31/2007 2:55:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
McGaheyRx@aol.com writes:

> What springs did you get that make it sit so low? - hope you put bump stops
>
> on those Konis in the front - you can bend one or destroy the valving if it
>
> bottoms without bump stops.

Jack,
I did renew the bump stops.  I put standard rated springs in from one of the
big three.  I was looking for the correct ride height.  I do not wish to
install any uprated springs that in theory lower the car but I may have to go
that
route since my confidence is low now on the standard springs available.
Thanks,
Darrell