[TR] Rebuilding master brake cylinder

To: 6 Pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>, Triumph List
Subject: [TR] Rebuilding master brake cylinder
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 10:57:38 -0700 (PDT)
Walt:

If you want to spend the time, go ahead and give it a
try - it's not that big a deal.  But like others have
said, you'll need a huge hex wrench for that job.  If
you don't have one you can put on your sad face and
just carry it into a local shop and ask nicely for
help - like I did.

On the other hand, if mine goes again, this time I'll
just buy a rebuilt or new one and slap it on.

Joe Merone
CF18928

>Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 20:48:50 -0400
>From: "Walt" <waltp58@comcast.net>
>Subject: [6pack] clutch master rebuild

>My clutch master is leaking. Is it worth
rebuilding>(it's certainly cheaper)? Or should I just
bite the bullet and buy remanufactured one from apple
>hydaulics?

>Walt
>74 TR6

Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.