Re: [TR] Electric fuel pump failure

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, "triumph list"
Subject: Re: [TR] Electric fuel pump failure
From: "Tom Wirt @ Claycoyote" <twirt@claycoyote.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 08:20:03 -0500
Thanks, Randall,

I'll check fuel supply from the tank.  I did a clean and seal last winter,
and it's just possible something flaked off and is blocking the outlet.  The
rapping noise would, I guess, indicate the little sucker is still trying to
do something.  Thanks again for the lead.

Tom Wirt
tS77810L

From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>>

===     http://www.vtr.org