Re: [TR] Nu-Chrome Replater

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Nu-Chrome Replater
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 21:35:35 -0500
I think Randall's idea about taking photo's should be used by all of us when
having this type of work done with any shop. I see these guys at most major
shows here on the east coast. Spoke with them several times. After reading
these emails I personally would not risk the adventure. Not when there are
excellent shops that have excellent QC and performance. Just my opinion.
Alex