Re: [TR] TR lifters

To: terryrs@adelphia.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR lifters
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 21:01:52 EST
In a message dated 1/12/2007 6:46:59 PM Central Standard Time,
terryrs@adelphia.net writes:
> There is one rather simplistic solution even knowledgeable people overlook
> when it comes to catastrophic LBC engine failure.  I have found, through
> personal study and hard perseverence, that if one drives very, very fast
> indeed, engine problems are in one's exhaust before they can reach critical
> mass.
>
> This works for raindrops too.

That works for accidents, too.  A friend of mine always says that an accident
is going to happen at a give place at a give time so the less time you spend
in any one place the less likely you will have an accident.

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org