Re: [TR] TR3 carpets mats

To: ahwahnee@cybertrails.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 carpets mats
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:21:09 EST
In a message dated 1/11/2007 4:22:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ahwahnee@cybertrails.com writes:

IMO,  the rubber ones don't fit particularly well in the TR4.  They're
okay, but clearly were designed for a TR3 pan.

Hey,
Coming in here late I suppose but the original rubber floor mats for TR3's
and TR4's are very different. Reproduction TR3 mats are available from  TRF.
TR4 mats are not available anywhere to the best of my  knowledge.  I have one
NOS TR4 Drivers Side mat, I would pay dearly for a  passenger side TR4 mat in
useable condition.
Regards.
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org