Re: [TR] Rear brake line "straps" TR3

To: terryrs@adelphia.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Rear brake line "straps" TR3
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:07:05 EST
In a message dated 1/9/2007 5:27:49 PM Mountain Standard Time,
terryrs@adelphia.net writes:

Did I  understand Teri to state in an earlier e-mail, that white electrical
ties  deteriorate fastest?  ...That does rais a good question, and that  is
what electrical ties Do last longer, and is it really associated with  color?
...I'm inclined to believe so, since I have some black ones that  seem
invincible.  Or is it really more a matter of material  composition?

Actually, they make stainless steel ties also.  If that's they  way you are
going I'd at least use these.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4

As he stared at her ample  bosom, he daydreamed of the dual Stromberg
carburetors in his vintage  Triumph, highly functional yet pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of  the intake manifold, aching for experienced
hands, the small knurled caps of the  oil dampeners begging to be inspected and
adjusted as
described in chapter  seven of the shop manual.
Dan McKay

===     http://www.vtr.org