Re: [TR] Getting creases out of a top boot

To: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Getting creases out of a top boot
From: "fred thomas" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 12:38:36 -0500
> Does anyone have any ideas for getting out those years of being folded
> creases from top boots and tonneau covers?  I leave them on over winter
> but
> the creases seem to persist.
If possible install the cover (only one at a time), then use "her" ==hair
dryer==" on medium heat and slowly heat one fold at a time, heat and rub
with a small brush as you go along the fold, you nust get each fold  a
little warm before they will come out, slow process, so get 2 6packs as one
will not be enough, yes it works very well,   "FT"

===     http://www.vtr.org