[TR] Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Question
From: <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 10:20:43 -0500
Listers,

When I bought my TR250 I am pretty sure that there was a 'cork?' pad on the
underside of the hood (bonnet) to serve as a buffer between the hood and the
valve cover.

I am curious as to how many of you fellow TR4, TR4A and TR250 owners have or
had this 'buffer" on your car's hood, or have evidence that there was one there
when the car was new?

I seem to remember that the pad was about 2.5 Inces in diameter and maybe an
1/8 of an inch thick. I measured approximately where it was located prior to
m,y respray but haven't replaced it as yet.

Any comments or questions?

Regards,

Jim
Jim Bauder