Re: [TR] jabbeke 50th aniversary video on google video

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [TR] jabbeke 50th aniversary video on google video
From: Mike Kitchener <mikek@9online.fr>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 22:43:26 +0100
Nah...that's ok if fitted with " dual Stromberg
carburetors, highly functional yet pleasingly
formed, perched prominently on top of  the intake manifold, aching
for experienced hands, the small knurled caps of the  oil dampeners
begging to be inspected and adjusted as described in chapter  seven
of the  shop manual".
Dan McKay

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Mike.