RE: [TR] Another magic gimmick?

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, "Triumphs"
Subject: RE: [TR] Another magic gimmick?
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 09:20:35 -0500
Hi Randall:

Stramgely enough that isn't as far-fetched as you might think. Here in the
north, there is salt all over the roads during winter. It melts the snow and
ice (to a point). So much of the time you are not driving on snow but through
a slurry of gravel and saltwater. The cars and especially their undercarriage
are sprayed with this as you drive. Of course it dries off when stopped, but
you could well make a case about the car being covered in an elecrically
conductive fluid for hours to months under some rather common circumstances.

Mark