[TR] Gibberish?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Gibberish?
From: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 00:49:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hi List!
I've been trying to catch up on my past TRIUMPH Digest
readings from when I went off to TRA last week. [A
Great time, but I'll get back to that later.]

What I have been receiving near the end of the past 3
or 4 days digest is a bunch of letters that do NOT
make up words, but like a computor code type of
gibberish.
Are other TR Digest readers getting this? Is this some
list member typing in a thread, but comes through to
this list as this 'gibberish code'? Is my computor
picking up a virus or something?

-Cosmo Kramer

===     http://www.vtr.org