[TR] TR3 steel wheel color

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3 steel wheel color
From: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 00:33:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hi List!
Everyone is mentioning Silver [Argent Silver] paint
for the wheel colour, But I've seen wheels painted the
colour of the car, too. If there is any questions
about what colours topaint the wheels of a TR3, then
go to TRA's web site & download the concours rule
manual to read what colours are accepitable with what
year your TR3 is.

Been that I own a TR4/A, I would beable to paint my
wheels ANY 1967 TRIUMPH colour that was offer to the
public in that year. Ex. a Spa White car with: Black
wheels or Red, or green, etc.

Check it out! Page: CH-10, item C, #3 explains this in
better detail.

-Cosmo Kramer

===     http://www.vtr.org