Re: [TR] I love my Triumph but...

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] I love my Triumph but...
From: Tim Cheatham <tcheat2002@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 06:47:19 -0700 (PDT)
2001-4 Audi TT Quattro coupes can be found in that price range.  Nice little
car, loads of power (225 hp), or maybe a 1968-72 Vette convertible.  My best
friend's older brother had one when we were growing up and I can still remember
the exhaust note of that beast.  Always wanted a Mercedes 230SL, too.