RE: [TR] Exhaust questions...

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Exhaust questions...
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 09:23:21 -0700
> This must have come up 100 times, but I'm faced with a quick decision
> and need some help. The tail pipe that feeds the muffler on my 74 TR6
> broke. It's LOUD.

If there is one in your area, a 4th option might be to just take it to your
local independent muffler shop (not Midas or equivalent).  Allied Muffler just
up the road from me put a very nice sounding glasspack muffler on my TR3A for
about $100 complete, in about 1/2 hour (by appointment).

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org