[TR] Booster line issues

To: <ZinkZ10C@aol.com>
Subject: [TR] Booster line issues
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 11:52:16 -0400
Thanks for the info Harold.

Hmmm, I have my line running down from the carbs, passing in front of
the base of the battery, under the steering rod and then under the
booster to come up to the booster pipe fitting. It gives the engine bay
a much tidier look to not have that pipe running across the top of the
engine. I could investigate a filter unit as you describe. Any idea on
what model car I would be looking for at the junk yard?

Cheers,

Mark