[TR] TR250 spin on filter conversion

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR250 spin on filter conversion
From: "Alan Hodge" <avhodge@iwon.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:40:01 -0500 (EST)
Hi List,

I haven't done anything to my 250 but drive it a little.
Today I deceided to put on the "spin on oil filter adapter", change the oil and
go for a dirve.  Now I just feel stupid.

I can't figure out how to get the old filter housing out.
It won't come up because the steering column is in the way.
I can't take it down because the clutch cyclinder is in the way.
Is there a way to get it out without taking off the clutch cyclinder?

Thanks,
Alan Hodge
60' TR3A
68' TR250