British Motor Industry Heritage Trust Certificates Question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Motor Industry Heritage Trust Certificates Question
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@tvwireless.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 19:09:51 -0800
     So, I am home sick with pneumonia and thinking about something to perk me
up. I was thinking of ordering a BMIHT certificate for my TR3A. It looks easy
enough for the "heritage" certificate for 33 pounds, but there is something in
there called a "dating letter" for 15 pounds. What's that? If my wife dug up
some of my old dating letters I would have to sleep in my workshop (and
probably end up with pneumonia).
     I think that the "heritage certificate" should be all I need, right?

http://www.heritage-motor-centre.co.uk/archive/certificate/default.htm

     Also, I wish to state that it was December 13th when I began my annual
rant about the pathetic-ness of the TR3 heater! After the email, I had a 102
temperature for 10 days (and my step dad is a physician no less) and now
double pneumonia. And you guys all thought I was joking! Man, I told you it
was cold in that car.

    Bill Brewer
    Tehachapi, CA

===     http://www.vtr.org