Re: Joe Curto Carb Rebuilding

To: Bob Danielson <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Subject: Re: Joe Curto Carb Rebuilding
From: Tony and Jeanne <whosgoofy@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:35:55 -0500
Bob Danielson wrote:

>I'm going to have my carbs professionally rebuilt this Winter and I'm
>looking for any experience List members have had with Joe Curto

Bob,
I had my carbs rebuilt by Joe and he did an excellent job, price was
bearable, certainly worthit to me anyway.
Then of course I started my restoration, so hopefully they will still
work as well as they did when I first got them back.
Good luck
Tony
58 TR3A
TS 27093
PS I even got a free coffee mug from Joe........

===     http://www.vtr.org