RE: Joe Curto Carb Rebuilding

To: 75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org,
Subject: RE: Joe Curto Carb Rebuilding
From: Doug Hamilton <douglasehamilton@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:26:23 -0700
>Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:34:28 -0500
>From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
>Subject: Joe Curto Carb Rebuilding
>
>I'm going to have my carbs professionally rebuilt this Winter and I'm
>looking for any experience List members have had with Joe Curto
>(http://www.joecurto.com/).
>
>Thanks
>Bob Danielson
>1975 TR6
>http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org

Here is another alternative for your carb rebuild I personally haven't
used them but have seen a set of carbs they did and was very impressed
with there work.
http://www.ztherapy.com/

Next set of SU's I need rebuilt I will have Z Therapy do. Ball bearings
and rubber seals should last longer and seal better than bushings ever will.

Doug Hamilton
1960 TR3A
1963 Fiat Cabriolet

===     http://www.vtr.org