RE: Plastic fan for TR3

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Plastic fan for TR3
From: mrv8q@netscape.net
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 01:41:39 -0500
 I put this fan on over the summer, and have been happy with it. Make sure you
have the required kit w/ necessary bolts and spacers. On the TR3, you have to
flip the fan, so it'll clear the crossbar. Now is a good time to inspect and
replace your motor mounts, etc,. if needed...
Best, Kevin Browne
'59TR3A #58370

>I have a multi bladed plastic TR fan and are there any gotcha's about
>putting this on a TR3?  I still have the original fan, but thought
>I'd opt for a "better" fan while I have the front end off and
>radiator out.  I have painted it black rather than leaving it the nice yellow!
>
>Thanks

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

===     http://www.vtr.org