Re: Quizz Answers ... NO LBC

To: pethier@isd.net, anabil007@comcast.net, tr3driver@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: Quizz Answers ... NO LBC
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:43:48 EST
In a message dated 12/12/2005 9:45:31 AM Central Standard Time,
pethier@isd.net writes:
> 99% of people in the USA have no idea about Troy weights.
>
> The question about how may lug nuts is standard was bogus.
> There is no "standard".

Unless you are buying gold, true.  There is a system of apothecary
measurements but I'll bet pharmacists use metric these days.

Most "cars" use five but four is still quite common.  And many larger trucks
and SUV's have six and eight and there were models of Peugeot that had only
three.

I have a car that has only one.  (per wheel)

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org