Re: Fuel Pump AGAIN!

To: "Mark Endicott" <mini@nashvilletn.org>,
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump AGAIN!
From: emanteno@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 17:24:23 +0000

> So Ed, is that a yes or no?
Mark,
If you want an electric fuel pump, go to NAPA and purchase the little
electronic pump that they sell. I think it is made by FACET, labelled as a NAPA
brand. My current one (purchased 10 years ago) cost around $30.00, and they are
compatible with the oxygenated fuels that are required in some areas by the EPA
(no diaphragm). Mine is mounted in the trunk of my TR6 and has no problem
keeping up. I do have an in line fuel pressure regulator, but it is probably
not necessary.
Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
Highland Park, IL