RE: no triumph contact drill bit sharpener recommendation

To: "'sujit roy'" <triumphstag@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: no triumph contact drill bit sharpener recommendation
From: "Aaron Brendzy" <abrendzy@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:13:32 -0700
Sujit,

Do yourself a favor and pick up a tool grinder.

I have this one from harbor freight and I love it.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=46727
You can get a 20% off coupon from Jim Hassall and pick it up for just over
$100. Which is well worth it. BTW harbor freight stores will match the
online prices, so if its on sale on the web and not in the current flier
then just print off the page when you go into the store.

Aaron