Re: Locked Keys in Car? NO SWEAT (Read On)

To: philip ethier <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: Locked Keys in Car? NO SWEAT (Read On)
From: Cameron Rooke <beaker211@rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:45:14 -0400 (EDT)
I was here for that part, but if the contents stolen were behind a glove box
door, how would the thief know what was in the car? I think a more realistic
motive would have been simply to damage the Vega. Much more entertainment value
in the, I would think. However serious damage to a Vega could be accomplished
simply by applying slight pressure to the rusted areas. Which pretty much
covers the entire car. :-)

Cameron
'71 GT6

philip ethier <pethier@isd.net> wrote:

To steal the contents. Weren't you here for that part?